Prestigious Labels for Recognized Quality.
Since its creation in 2001, 7Speaking has founded its success on its pedagogical approach based on technological innovation and cognitive science. Pioneer of news-based content and social learning, 7Speaking innovates every year with, most recently, the e-clil1. The biggest labels and certifying organizations recognize the quality of 7Speaking’s trainings.
The Reference for English.
The Collins® label:
- The partnership between Collins® and 7Speaking is a guarantee of the highest quality training.
A certifying formula.
TOEIC® and BULATS® Certifications:
- By working with two of the most prestigious international certifying organizations, ETS GLOBAL and CAMBRIDGE, 7Speaking’s formula benefits from TOEIC® and BULATS® certifications.
Experts in teaching languages.
Native-speaker, qualified English teachers:
- All of our teachers are native speakers (American, English, Australian, Canadian…),
- Holding English as a Second Language teaching certifications (TESOL or TEFL),
- Trainers go through a rigorous selection process and have at least three years of experience in a professional environment.
An accredited training organization.
The OPQF qualification:
- 7Speaking is an OPQF organization and meets quality criteria for the ISQ/OPQF certification (Professional Organization for the Certification of Training Organizations).
7Speaking is also an adherent of the FFP (Federation of Professional Trainers).
A solid presence.
A durable choice:
- In 2015, 7Speaking’s financial health received a rating of 4+ from the Banque de France2.
1- E-Clil : Content and Language Integrated Learning.
2 – La note la plus haute étant 3++ et la plus basse 9
More than 2000 international companies have chosen 7Speaking